Saturday, January 18, 2014

News from Byam's Sisters - Penny5 and Rae

Byam's breeder sent this information and photo!


   ...with Penny5(Sis) in ND opening week end (didn't have a camera with that day so we didn't get any pictures). I've been doing a lot of hunting with the 5 dogs, but it has been pretty tough this year. I haven't shot a bird in my county this year. I got 7 in ND, 10 from 50 miles north of where I live, 3 down by Lincoln, and 9 birds  in 3 trips to a  shooting preserve. NOT MANY BIRDS FOR THE MILES I"VE PUT ON MY TRUCK AND ON MY LEGS. Anyway the dogs are having fun.
      Linda's Rae female (Byam's sis) ended up as the #3 Brittany gun dog in the US this year. She was leading the point standings in the Magnum's Masked Man Award  half way thru the field trial season, but dropped to 3rd in the standings at the end. She had a real good season and Linda & Tommy were pretty proud of her.
      Don't know much else, so I'm going to quit.  Later,        Doug

Decided to attach a picture of Penny5---it was from last year, but just pretend it was birds she got this year  :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment